Mel S Massage Pty Ltd recognises that your personal information is important to you and that you are concerned with its collection, use and disclosure. Mel S Massage Pty Ltd, like other companies operating in Australia, is bound by the National Privacy Principles as set out in the privacy act 1988, which sets clear standards regarding these activities.
Mel S Massage Pty Ltd policy on the collection, use and disclosure of customer personal information is set out below.
Why does Mels Massage collect Personal Information?
The personal information you provide to Mel S Massage Pty Ltd may be collected, used and disclosed for a number of purposes connected with our business operations, which include:
- providing you with products and/or services requested.
- marketing our products and services and providing advice on our products.
- developing and improving our products and services.
- payment processing.
- carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement that we have to comply with, or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution.
Generally you have no obligation to provide any information requested by Mel S Massage Pty Ltd. However if you choose not to do so, we are unlikely to be able to provide you with goods and services that you want from us.
What Personal Information does Mels Massage collect?
The type of personal information we collect or which we may hold about you may include:
- your name.
- your address.
- your date of birth.
- your telephone number.
- your e-mail address.
- payment information.
- transaction information.
- your Health fund provider name
- your User Name for social networking sites that you use, to refer to, or in conjunction with, our goods and services.
- medical information in order to treat your symptoms.
How does Mels Massage collect your personal information?
We collect personal information in a number of ways including:
- when you order goods or services from us (either online, or over the telephone).
- when you pay for goods by cheque.
- when you enter competitions or promotions that we run.
- when you provide us your details for customer care purposes.
- when you browse one of our websites (further information is set out later in this Statement).
- when you complete surveys or provide online feedback or product reviews.
- when you publicly comment about us on social media sites (for example so that we can answer questions about our products).
When you contact Mel S Massage Pty Ltd your details will be added to our mailing list to receive information relating to Mels Massage and our products. You may also choose to receive such information by subscribing to our mailing list via our website or Social Networking sites.
To opt-out of receiving Mels Massage marketing material, you will need to unsubscribe. To do this, simply email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line or choose the unsubscribe service from our contacts page.
Mel S Massage Pty Ltd ABN 80-606-240-500